Comment posted Pierre Ford Reviews by Joni C..
Kyle is very knowledgeable and personable. He was a great salesperson in that he clearly explained the details of our vehicle to use and informed us of our best options without ever being pushy. He was relateable without being false. Buying a car is a big decision and Kyle made it an easy process for us. I would reccomend working with him to anyone looking for a new Ford vehicle.
Joni C. also commented
- Amazing service replaced seatbelt for a very reasonable price. great service. what i liked is that they treated me like an adult even though im 17! the sales man overheard me saying i need new tires and he took the time to look through the book and show me the tires . i got a quote from les shawl that said 4 new tires would be $1,200 and the ford dealership had them for only $650 i am definetly gonna go there if my FORD TOUGH TRUCK has any other problems. i would definitely recommend this to a family member or friend. heck i actually did the other day!!!!
- George mayers is a very personable and accommodating sales person. He really listened to us and helped us find the right fit car for us!
- Excellent service, very knowledgeable staff.
- Salesman Kyle Burnside and all staff involved in the purchase impressed us as outstanding in competence and execution. We appreciate their sensitivity to the stress that older folks like us feel in coping witha major new purchase. They did everything they could to ease it.
- I had a wonderful experience with all people involved in the purchase of my Ranger. Andy was especially kind to me!
powered by SEO Super Comments