Comment posted Pierre Ford Reviews by David Teeter.
Ysaf did an outstanding job. We completed an application on line and was contacted by Ysaf within 30 minutes. I explained my situation and what I was looking for. I was given tentative approval over the phone after going over the on-line application. When my wife and I arrived we were greeted very warmly and professionally. We were looking for a low milage, high gas milage used vehicle which I could be comfortable in (I’m 6’2″, 250 lbs). Because of financing and what we were able to make as a down payment, they were not able to complete the sale of the car we had picked out. Ysaf talked with Tim “Hammer”. with their assistance, we were able to drive off the lot in a brand new Focus. It met all of our requirements. These two employees are fantastic and a credit to Bill Pierre Ford, Inc and to Ford Motor Company. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them an 12.5 in all areas. Very satisified customers.
David Teeter also commented
- Amazing service replaced seatbelt for a very reasonable price. great service. what i liked is that they treated me like an adult even though im 17! the sales man overheard me saying i need new tires and he took the time to look through the book and show me the tires . i got a quote from les shawl that said 4 new tires would be $1,200 and the ford dealership had them for only $650 i am definetly gonna go there if my FORD TOUGH TRUCK has any other problems. i would definitely recommend this to a family member or friend. heck i actually did the other day!!!!
- George mayers is a very personable and accommodating sales person. He really listened to us and helped us find the right fit car for us!
- Excellent service, very knowledgeable staff.
- Salesman Kyle Burnside and all staff involved in the purchase impressed us as outstanding in competence and execution. We appreciate their sensitivity to the stress that older folks like us feel in coping witha major new purchase. They did everything they could to ease it.
- I had a wonderful experience with all people involved in the purchase of my Ranger. Andy was especially kind to me!
powered by SEO Super Comments